What Kinds of Classes do we Offer?
- Circus Circuit – Circuit training with a circus flair! Have fun, get fit, get a small taste of circus while you’re at it.
- Aerial Overview – Get a small taste of what circus has to offer, in this all-level introductory class, open to all fitness and experience levels.
- Conditioning Classes – apparatus or specialty-focused conditioning classes
- Aerial Training – available for trapeze, lyra, hammock, silks, and cube (if we don’t have it, just ask, we can bring in a teacher or recommend another studio)
- Burlesque/aerial burlesque – learn the art of burlesque on the ground or in the air
- Choreography/Performance Skills – put together or polish your aerial or ground routine
- “Circus Circuit Challenge” Monthly Pass: $120 for unlimited classes within any one-month period (30 days, starting with first use)
- Drop-in Classes (including Circus Circuit): $25/class, $100 for 5-class pass, $150 for 10-class pass
- For personalized attention, ask about private lessons in any discipline we offer.
- 1 person: $75/hour
- 2 people: $100/hour
- 3 people: 120/hour
- 4 people: $160/hour
- 5 people: $200/hour
Private party (up to 6 people): $240/hour
For experienced aerialists (or beginners with something to practice), we offer supervised practice space as space is available. Space is available on a first-booked, first-served basis. Please contact directly to book.
- $30 for 2 hour block
- $125 for 5-session pass
- $200 for 10-session pass